Thursday, March 22, 2012

Time to Roll Up Our Sleeves

We had our final walk through on our new house last night.
The Sellers closed today and we will close tomorrow morning.
So, that means this weekend begins our next BIG project.













What do you think?  We're crazy?  How exciting?  Great adventure?
This sort of thing rarely scares the Husband and I.  We've pretty much seen it all.  And, when you are being paid to fix something like this for someone else, there may be pressure, but you know that everything will work out.  But, I have to say that our hearts did sink when we walked in the house again last night.  This is going to be done on an extremely tight budget, in a very short time frame and we will be using our own elbow grease, strength and talents - no hiring out on this project. 


Deep breath.


Should I be concerned that we are going to jump right into this just as I am having our second child?  Nah, life's short.  Why not make it exciting, right? 


Budget and schedule are next on the list.  If I don't have the baby first, of course.

Home remodeling, new home remodeling idea, home remodeling ideas, remodeling while pregnant, safe to remodel when pregnant, safe to remodel when pregnant, remodeling and pregnant, painting while pregnant, painting while pregnant, cleaning while pregnant, remodeling when pregnant, house remodeling when pregnant.




2 comments:

  1. I like tiling and holding babies. Let me know if you need my skills. Congrats! How fast that went through, it must have been meant to be. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear all about your new home. Congratulations on your purchase. I do not envy you guys with all of the work that you'll be doing. I guess if anyone can take on a project like that, it's you two. Can't wait to see you guys work your magic.

    ReplyDelete