Monday, September 5, 2011

Hillbilly Waterpark


Down in the "UC" aka Utah County.  We have our own breed of fun ;).  You can't go to the waterpark....no problem!  You bring the waterpark to you.  Today the grandparent's created the Hillbilly Waterpark....a 10 ft. vertical drop straight down into the murky waters of doom. 

Even more hilarious is the picture I DIDN'T get.  That of us sitting in lawn chairs at the top of the hill watching.  I told the family, all we need is beer cans in koozies and we would be set ;).  It was quite a riot, UC style! 

Amazingly enough.....not one of them cracked their heads open.

 We told the kids we were voting on the biggest "Skidoosh"

I would have to say...without bias, that my Coyster took the cake.  King of the "SKIDOOSH"....that's my boy! 

Here was a little glimpse of our Labor Day weekend.....what did you do?

Labor Day weekend, Waterslide, Kids, Fun, Waterslides, Hillbilly, Hillbilly waterslide

No comments:

Post a Comment