Monday, September 19, 2011

Randomness

This post is like my week was.....a mixed bag.  I little good, a little bad, a lot going on, too much to do.  You know, business as usual.  It was a crazy week for sure but nothing like the weeks to come (hubby's surgery coming up quickly).  While I wish I had the mental energy to blog about something significant like Heather's political discussion Thursday (a great one I agree with 100%)....I opted for some random for you. 

"B"zer's swam some laps (not really of course but she was ready)


 I did some "squash lifting".   Just a tad bit embarrassed by this photo not going to lie ;)


I successfully picked out AND returned three of the same bedspreads (just different colors :).

Other random doings this week: 
Had a KSL selling BLITZ this weekend...quite a successful one I must say!
Fell asleep to the BYU/UTAH game....sorry not a big football fan.
Fell to second place in my biggest loser family challenge (even with my squash lifting)!
Went to TWO movies and was shocked I liked both of them (Cowboys and Aliens and Kung Fu Panda 2)
Ate my second place sorrows away in Red Vines and Popcorn at the movies :)
Hubby was charged by a GIGANTIC crazy scary dog...I myself jumped back in the car 
(I will have to fill you all in on our luck with LARGE animals....another time).

Something more substantial later :)










No comments:

Post a Comment