Tuesday, September 6, 2011

3 Going On 21

We enjoyed Labor Day boating with my Dad at Deer Creek Reservoir.
We really had a good time.

The weather was a little "iffy" for awhile.  The sun would shine and then clouds would move in and we would be sprinkled on.  Thankfully nothing severe.  We were able to have a picnic and M was able to at least get her toes wet.
And, it turned out the water wasn't at the top of M's list, anyway.  She had other interests yesterday.
She wanted to DRIVE....the BOAT!

This is my 3-year-old "figuring out controls, Mamma".
I saw something in her eyes that was reminiscent of myself......
It scared me.  Quite a bit, really.
I couldn't help thinking that this is just the beginning.  It's only a matter of time until she is begging to learn to drive the car.  At 12, maybe?  I can SO see it coming!
Look how serious she was about it.  She REALLY wanted to drive.  AND told me that she didn't need any help, either! 
I need to go place some serious locks on the inside of our windows!
Taking prayers now.

Deer Creek Reservoir, Toddler, Deer Creek Reservoir, Toddler Fun Ideas, Fun Ideas for Toddlers, Boating in Utah, Boating at Deer Creek Reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment