Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Window Boxes Revisited

I finished decorating my window boxes.
I decided to forgo spooky on the window boxes this year and just embraced FALL
I still might throw a bat or spider on in the next few days, but I decided that with everything else on our plates, I'd decorate in a way that I didn't have to change things for awhile.




Do you remember my post on Dollar Store Decorating last year (You can find it HERE)?
M and I decorated pumpkins with items from the Dollar Store.
They turned out really cute.


I thought it would be fun to see if I could do it again this year. 
Most of the items I used for the window boxes are from the Dollar Store, too!


You know those really fake (no fooling anyone) flowers they always have at the store entrance?  The ones you walk past without a second thought?  Yep, I grabbed these leaves and flowers from that display!


The garland was from the Dollar Store's fall section.
The gourdes came from our garden and the pumpkins from our local grocery store.


Not too bad, if I don't say so myself.
Who says that holiday decorating needs to break the bank? 

Fall Window Boxes, Widow box decorating for fall, fall window boxes, how to decorate window boxes for fall, how to decorate window box for fall, window box decorating, fall widow box, decorate window box for fall, fall window boxes, fall window box decorating ideas, window box decorating ideas, window box decorating ideas for fall, window box decor, window box decor ideas, fall window box ideas, easy windo box ideas, cheap window box ideas, affordable window box decorating, cheap and easy window box ideas, dollar store window box, dollar store window box



No comments:

Post a Comment