Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Right Now

Right now I'm pondering what to do with my window boxes.
I know that I want to decorate them for fall.  But, wondering if I should steer them more spooky for Halloween. 


Should I add mums, some more pumpkins and leaves and call it good.  Or, do I add more leaves, black cats & spiders?  Maybe both?

I'm also wondering why people don't decorate their window boxes year round.  I'm going to spruce these babies up for Christmas right after Thanksgiving.  Already thinking how nice some pine will look in them.


Right now I am completely, totally, entirely 100% EXHAUSTED.  Not only have I not had a full night's sleep for at least 9 months now (I'm counting the 6 months of nursing the little guy, but those last 3 months being pregnant I was up every night, too); we have all been sick for weeks now.  My little bear caught a nasty bug the second he stepped into his new daycare.  Of course!


Right now I'm thinking how funny it is that my little guy can be so serious!
And, BIG..
And, that he will never be this small again. 


Right now I'm wondering how Romney and Obama can be in a statistical dead heat. 
I just looked at news headlines....
Seriously, how can anyone that is not a millionaire consider voting for Romney?
Speaking of baffling news...WHO are all of the people watching Honey Boo Boo??!  Have you seen that trash? 
The real question, is WHY?  Why are so many people watching it?  It makes me cringe thinking about it....mud rolling, pet pigs, stinky Santa suits....
Right now I am thinking that the people watching Honey Boo Boo, must be the same people that will be voting for Romney.  That's the only thing that makes sense.


 
Right now I'm wondering if M is hot.  She wore a heavy long sleeved dress over her leotard today.  I couldn't talk her out of it.
Right now I am thinking how blessed we are to be able to send her to a preschool that has dance lessons.  She LOVES dancing.
 
Right now I am thinking how grateful I am to have moved to such a nice neighborhood with great schools for my kiddos, nice neighbors and the most spectacular views.
 
This is what I get to see every day now:
 
 
 
 
Isn't it AMAZING?
Fall in Utah is simply breathtaking!
God is so good.
 
Right now I am listening to this:
 
 
I LOVE this song!
 
Something else that is nice about our recent move is the 15 minutes I get to myself each day - driving to the office.  I can actually turn the radio up as loud as I want.....and, I don't have to listen to the Disney Channel, either!
 
Right now I'm off to work.  Hopefully, Ho Hey comes on the radio while I'm headed in.  I can think about how much I love my man and that he really is my sweetheart...we're meant to be.
 
Mt. Olympus fall, mt. olympus, fall window box idea, fall window box decorating, Halloween window box, window box ideas for Halloween, Halloween decorating ideas for Halloween, Window box ideas for fall, Fall window box decorating ideas, fall window box decorating ideas, window box Halloween, window box Halloween
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment