Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is Halloween.....Halloween...Halloween

I wish I was more of a Halloween enthusiast.  Pretty sure I got it from my parents.  Growing up we had a giant box of costume accessories and every year my parents would say....."See what you can put together out of the costume box".  None of this, costume every year garbage.  We had to use our creativity and rarely did anyone know who we were ;). 

I guess with these childhood Halloween memories you either over compensate and go over the top for Halloween or....like me you continue the "cycle" of 'Halloween' abuse.  Yep, that is where I am at.  I am dressing up in my "LBD" ONCE AGAIN as Audrey Hepburn from Breakfast at Tiffany's and I had the "Coyster" buy a hat and find the rest of his costume in his closet.

Even better than our homemade costumes was our Halloween photographer.

Attempt 1:
Attempt #2:
Attempt #3
Nothing like scrounging up costumes and photographers (love ya' dad ;).  These are better than last year however.....last year ALL of our heads were cut off.

I am topping off the holiday with THE candy that the trick or treating kids despise.  BULK CANDY MIX.  Yes I think I have officially massacred Halloween :).  

I can possibly promise I will do better next year....possibly.

Happy Halloween everyone.  I hope you have a great one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment