Friday, October 5, 2012

Fab Find Friday!

I know that we usually will do our Fab Find Friday's on Fab products we find, but this restaurant was just too good not to share!  If you are ever in St George UT.  I would highly recommend stopping in at the Anasazi Steak House for an incredible steak dinner.  Over Labor Day we headed down to St George for the three day weekend.  While down there we wanted to try something "different" and were told by the locals at the lodge to check out Anasazi Steak House.  We were told it was a 70's style restaurant with local art, fondue and amazing steak.  This sounded "different" enough.  

When we arrived we did see the70's style with the exterior:

The local art started outside and worked its way in.  

The walls were filled with local Southwest photography.  
The fondue was good but the steak was absolutely incredible!  Our steaks were brought out on a 700 degree stone and cooked right in front of us.  I am not much of a red meat eater but I was able to polish off a 12 oz. steak in nothing flat :).  By slicing the steak in small pieces you could cook each piece to perfection.  I would have to say it was the best steak I have every eaten.   This combined with the concept and the atmosphere was unbeatable!  

My hubby the "Foodie" was moaning and groaning all through dinner....it got a little out of control for a minute there ;).  

I however was doing the same thing....just on the inside.  :)  

Next time I will try the dessert.  I am more for chocolate covered things than cheese covered things hands down.

If you are ever in the area I would strongly suggest getting yourself some good steak. 

Happy Friday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment