Friday, November 16, 2012

Fab Find Friday

Sometimes I think that I might just have the best job in the world.  As the Marketing Director for an Architectural Firm, there are certainly days when I want to pull my hair out - usually when we are trying to meet crazy deadlines on proposals or explaining fact-based info. to the creative minded (herding cats I tell ya).  But, then there are days that I get paid to play!  Some of the research that I have to do, I would gladly do for free!  My Fab Find today is one of those things.

Have you heard of Houzz.com?  If not, jump over now:

HOUZZ

Serious!  Don't wait.  You need to see what you've been missing.

They describe their site as "Home Design, Decorating and Remodeling Ideas and Inspiration (Kitchen and Bathroom Design)". The best way for me to describe this site is to say that it's a combination of all things good on Pinterest, Google Images and HGTV's site. 

You can search over 800,000 designer photos and save them to your own design ideas books.  The site is super user friendly letting you search by styles, spaces, products and key words.  There's lots of great professional articles and comments by other users.  And, the collection of photos is truly astounding!

Here's a peek at some of the photos in my idea books that I am using as inspiration on our new home remodel project (oh, yeah, that's STILL very much happening):


 
 
Can I just say that I am absolutely in LOVE with that first photo?!  I'm moving into that house....in my dreams!
 
Check out Houzz.  It's a fun fab find!
 
houzz website, houzz, houzz, houzz site, home design ideas at houzz, home design ideas at houzz, contemporary design ideas, home design ideas, home deocrating ideas, home decorating photos, design photos at houzz, design photos, website for home decorating ideas, site for home design, home design site, home design source, houzz, houzz, contemporary boy nursery, contemporary baby boy wallpaper, contemporary baby boy nursery, baby boy contemporary nursery, baby boy wallpaper, fun boy wallpaper, unique baby boy wallpaper, unique baby boy wallpaper
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment