Monday, January 23, 2012

A morning to make the Facebook friends J-E-A-L-O-U-S...

So, on Friday I posted my "Best laid plans" post...well this morning was my "best laid plans" SUCCESS STORY.  

4:30 am: woke up....not the highlight of my morning (couldn't sleep)
5:00 am: made coffee and breakfast for the hubby (maybe it was instant oatmeal, but even that is STILL a first for me)
5:30: logged in to work
7:00: woke up the Coyster early...this actually makes him happy
7:10-7:20: 10 minutes of YOGA
7:20-7:30: 10 minutes of Cardio
7:46 am-working on the blog post.

YES!!!

So, on to the FACEBOOK Title.  Heather and I have had this convo (She HATES Facebook by the way) about everybody posting their glorious accomplishments and ONLY their glorious accomplishments on Facebook.  (Well there are those cry for help Facebook poster's but that is a WHOLE other blog post) 

Those oh so annoying posts like:
Just got done at the gym......
Just lifted weights at the gym (at 6:00 am on a Saturday).....
Off to the gym.....
LML...
LML...
My family is the best....
My husband is the best...
My life is the best....
 
Blah...blah...blah...

Don't you wish it was like the "Truth Book" it would be much more amusing (and equally depressing) to see posts like:

Thinking about getting a divorce....
Stayed home in the PJ's and ate ice cream all weekend....
Oops forgot to pay the phone bill....again
My kid is getting held back this year....
I have a drinking problem....
I SO have to lose 20 lbs....okay maybe 40...
My husband is SO going bald....
I haven't showered for three days...
I cried myself to sleep last night....
I hate my job....
I have REALLY let myself go....

Blah...blah...blah 

I know if I am so cynical about Facebook why don't I quit looking at it right??  I know, I ask myself the same thing.  It is one of those love hate things like: Walmart or Fastfood. 

One GREAT thing about Facebook however, is finding gems like this: 

I LOVE THIS!

I am feeling like this blog post sounds a little "Facebook" LML'ish....(sorry for that) however my day starting in success is a rarity I must share, who knows maybe even on Facebook ;).

LML

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, I love this. Maybe we should start a club that does the negatives on facebook and see how viral it goes? You are too funny!

    ReplyDelete