Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sisters......

My little girls have such a love hate relationship right now.  I would have to say every woman with a sister could probably relate....I know I can.  When me and my sister were little, I (three years younger) used to RAIL on my sister.  I would hit, bite especially scratch.  We both wanted to be models when we grew up and there was a time when she said "Thanks a lot, now I can't be a model".  It has been our joke for years that I ruined her modeling career.  Sad but true! 

Well now my girls are giving me a taste of my own medicine.  Little Indiana is constantly picking on her baby sister.  She is pushing, hitting, yelling, not sharing....the list goes on and on.  I have lost count on how many times she has visited time out and now "B" is starting to fight back :).  When Indiana falls asleep on the couch "B" takes full advantage of the opportunity by pinching,  pulling out handfuls of hair and poking her in the eye (thank goodness it is closed).  It is some serious sibling rivalry.....and I know the end is nowhere in sight! 

I have to keep reminding myself that sisters are the best of friends.  Mine are!  I only hope my two girls will be too.  They do have their rare moments where I catch them playing with each so sweetly or giving each other a hug in between the pummeling :).

This is encouraging......
Good ol' Indiana is an AVID thumb sucker....and to make the matter even worse, she has to suck her thumb with batting! Yes batting!  She calls it "Fuzzy".  I think it is a weird genetic disorder inherited from my hubby's side of the family ;).  That however would be a WHOLE other blog post....the lineage of the thumb suckers. 

"B" has now adopted the fuzzy addiction.  She doesn't suck her thumb (thank goodness) but she loves fuzzies because her sister does.  She doesn't quite know what to do with them but she rubs them on her face.  

Her all time favorite thing to do is steal them from her sister!  

See Heather, aren't you glad you are having a boy?  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment