Monday, January 16, 2012

Twi-Night

So this month was my month to host our BUNCO group and I asked if I could change it up just a bit.  After searching (unsuccessfully) for ANY event in Utah County on a Thursday night I decided to plan a "Twi-Night".  

We headed to one of my favorite restaurants Wingers and to the new (or not so new anymore) Twilight movie.  

To go along with the cheesy theme of the night I threw in a "Best dressed Twilight fanatic competition".  

Even with my thrift store youth size, glow in the dark, t-shirt  I still did not win the fabulous prize: Chocolate and a Bella & Edward make out scene poster.  I was crushed ;).  

Heather told me I had to get some incriminating photos of myself.  Well.....here they are :). 

What I was sad I didn't get a pic of, was my too tight, too small t-shirt.  It was pretty hilarious.

While I laugh at the theme I have to admit I am a Twilight fan.  Not one of those bumper sticker wearing, Forks vacation planning, Movie quoting fanatics but I DID read all the books and watch all the movies.   Not one of my proudest confessions I would have to say but hey.....I think we all participate in some kind of mindless entertainment from time to time.  Right??

No comments:

Post a Comment