Monday, January 9, 2012

Goals...goals...more goals. It is January, right?

I know there has been quite a bit of goal talk going on between me and Heather this past week, but January REALLY gets me (along with pretty much everyone else on the planet) thinking about what is important, what I could change, what I would like to accomplish....and on and on.  

Tonight I found myself yet ANOTHER goal to put on the list (if it isn't long enough) and that is 

TO COOK WITH INDIANA MORE

This girl LOVES to cook! 
She is such a great little helper.  Not to mention dad won some serious points tonight!

This goal however, will need to extend beyond little Indiana to include myself.  I need to cook to be able to cook WITH Indiana.   

I have a sad confession to make.  Me (the pin up with the apron) is just a little misleading...in more ways than one ;).  I have told my husband we need a boy pin up with an apron to represent our family.  He was NOT too happy about that.  (Whoops...did I just mention that? I may just lose my cook if I am not careful)

I have always been a necessity cook, finding a few favorites and sticking to them until even the thought of the meal makes me ill.  

I have toyed with the thought of making a "Month of Meal's" challenge where I fix something different EVERY night for an entire month.  However the mere thought of it makes me exhausted.  Maybe next year for that goal.  

Speaking of exhausted.....I am off to bed.

What are some of your goals for this year? 




No comments:

Post a Comment