Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1-2-3

I had a great weekend.
Got to have dinner and see a movie with a good friend on Friday night.  Saw "New Years Eve".  Not even worth talking about.  Why is it that the more mega stars are in a movie, the worse it is?  It is as if all the budget is spent just obtaining the stars that nothing is left for a good writer, director or editor.  Oh well, it was still fun to get out and see a movie.

Saturday I got to have brunch with my oldest bestest school friends.  I love those ladies and am so fortunate to say that I have friends that go back 27 years!

I was also entertained by my little Rock Star this weekend.


A few months ago she decided she likes Hello Kitty.  I have no idea where it came from, but when Santa Clause asked her what she wanted for Christmas she said, "Hello Kitty and a book."  Who knew?  So, my dad bought her all things Hello Kitty, including a guitar.  She loves it!


Something else she does that I have no idea where she got it from is before she starts playing a song, she will say "1, 2, 3" or "And a 1 and a 2, 3".  Just like a rock star.  Hilarious! 


Speaking of Rock Stars,
My all time most favorite song in the world came on the radio while driving home on Saturday.  I was alone, so I got to turn it up!


Now anyone that knows me knows that I have 1,000 "favorite" songs.  But, this TRULY is my all time number one favorite.

Life's a gift.  Don't waste it!

Hello Kitty guitar, Hello Kitty guitar, Hello Kitty guitar, Good Riddance Green Day, Good Riddance Green Day, Hello Kitty guitar, pink toddler guitar, pink toddler guitar, pink girl's guitar, pink girl's guitar, pink girl guitar, girl's guitar, girl's pink guitar, Hello Kitty guitar, Hello Kitty guitar, Good Riddance Green Day, pink little girl's guitar, Pink Guitar, Hello Kitty guitar, Good Riddance, Green Day,



1 comment:

  1. Glad you had so much fun over the weekend. I know I sure enjoyed my time with you girls on Saturday. The pictures of M are absolutely darling. It doesn't surprise me that she has an interest in being a rock star. Look at who her mother is after all.

    ReplyDelete