Thursday, January 19, 2012

28 Weeks!

I am officially in the home stretch....I have entered the third trimester!
Hooray!


I'm ready and then I'm not.
It sure seems like this pregnancy is going much faster than the last!  Don't know why.
I'm VERY ready to get rid of the double chin, knee pain, back pain....and to meet the little guy, of course!
We are definitely not ready to bring him home, though.  Eeek.
I need to deep clean, purchase more diapers, wipes, clothes.....oh, what a list.
I'd love to come up with a way to replace the carpet in our bedroom before he comes.  He'll be in a bassinet in our room for awhile.
We (my hubby) still needs to renovate our bathroom, paint the kitchen, paint our bedroom.....
Hmmm.  That's quite a long list for 3 months.  Looks like it's time to prioritize.
Oh, why paint the kitchen because a baby is coming home?  If you've been pregnant you understand.  If not, don't try to understand.  It has to be those crazy pesky hormones.

third trimester, third trimester, crazy pregnancy hormones, pregnancy hormones, bathroom renovation while pregnant, bathroom ideas, 28 weeks pregnant, painting when pregnant, third trimester, home ideas, crazy hormones, hormones

No comments:

Post a Comment