Monday, January 2, 2012

Sayonara 2011!

** 2011 Recap **


Fun, Fun!

There were certainly some tough times in 2011, and I am welcoming 2012 with open arms.  But, looking back at the year it is so clear that we were so very blessed.  A full year being in (cancer) remission for my man, a trip to Maui, spending great times with family AND getting pregnant were certainly the highlights. 

Before I completely jump into the new year, here's a quick recap of our Christmas.  I know, I know, that was forever ago, right?  Well, this lady is just barely recouping!  With extended and mixed families, we are always super busy at Christmas.  This year we celebrated for 4 days in a row.  We started with a surprise birthday party for my mom on the Friday before Christmas; Christmas Eve started with a birthday party for one of M's friends, then wrapped gifts & cleaned, then we enjoyed church and then headed home for a party at our house with my dad and hubby's kids; Christmas morning was spent enjoying what Santa brought and opening gifts with my mom & step-dad then we headed off for an extended family celebration; then we rounded everything out with another party at my step-sister's house on Monday.  Wheh!  We have put most of the gifts away and managed to take down the lights on our house today.  But, Christmas still reigns in our Living Room.
M and a favorite cousin
Cousins singing Christmas songs

Magna Tiles and Rapunzel Costume = 2 favorite Christmas gifts

Oma and the 2 littlest girls enoying the Christmas entertainment
Enjoying the spectacular light display downtown
M on her brand new trike.  Santa knew she would love it!

*********

So, are your Resolutions made?  I've been thinking about goals for 2012.  First on the list is to live past that crazy Mayan calendar doomsday date.  Joking!  We have remodel the bathroom, paint the kitchen and bedroom on our list.  But, those certainly aren't resolutions.  More of a "To Do List".  First real resolution for me is ABC Show 2012!  Jody and I WILL be there!  I'm also truly considering "Have more fun" as number 2 on my list.  I'll think on it.  Since Christmas is lingering here, I'm giving myself the week to ponder the resolution list. 

Mayan 2012 Calendar, ABC Show 2012, ABC Show 2012, ABC Show, ABC Show 2012, Sayanora 2011, ABC Show, ABC childrens show, ABC Childrens products show, Magna tiles, magna tiles, ABC Childrens Show, ABC Show, ABC Show 2012, ABC Show TN

No comments:

Post a Comment