Monday, January 30, 2012

Stay tuned (Tomorrow) for the big 1-0-0. 100th blog post that is...

I can't believe we have hit this mark already!  In some ways it seems like it has been forever in others it flew by.  Blogging is definitely harder than I thought it would be.  

It seems so easy and trivial to put a little blurb out there everyday (every other day for me and Heather) because we experience many "blurbs" each and every day.  

There are those days where I stare at the screen thinking, "There is not one thing that anyone could possibly be interested in hearing from me".  There are others where I truly enjoy it!  Either way....there are many more to come.

On to a DIRTIER note.  I am getting ready to sign up for THIS: 


Wahoo!!  I am super excited!  It is going to be a blast.  You in Heather?  ;)

Stay tuned for tomorrow we turn 100....in post age that is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment