Sunday, October 21, 2012

Fab Find...Sunday

I am thinking "Better late than never" is quickly turning into my motto of the month....unfortunately.

My Fab Find Friday has turned into my Fab Find Sunday :).

This week I got a STEAL on Halloween costumes for my girls!  Old Navy is always my place to go for baby gifts and when I was there last they had a clearance rack full of Halloween costumes.  Little "B" picked out the butterfly one. 

 
 Warm, fleecy and cozy all for just 12.99!  I was stoked. 

The Fab Find got even better when I got home and showed Indiana.  She just HAD to be a butterfly too.  Girls Halloween costumes....Check.

 Look at those cute little butterflies!
 The pants didn't quite make it on..I think they were in the wash :)

They have already been able to wear them with a Halloween shirt.  Another bonus.  I don't know about you but I HATE buying Halloween costumes.  I feel like it is such a waste of money every year. So when I pick one up for just over ten bucks, it is warm AND they can wear the pants before Halloween night I consider it a total fab find.  Yep I am that interesting.

Happy Sunday everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment