Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Velvet Pumpkins

Darn it!

I just peeked at The Pioneer Woman's Website and I didn't win her current Home and Garden Contest.  Not that I thought I really had a chance (have you seen how many people enter her contests?!).  But, I was really hoping on this one.

She was giving away these velvet pumpkins by Love Feast Table

 
Aren't these pretty?  Just the right mix of festive, fancy, unique and cute.
This Harvet Trio Set would be a perfect adornment to a Thanksgiving feast.
 
 
I love the jewel tones!
 
 
I'd love a set of these for Fall! 
The fabric is reminding me of the pumpkins M and I decorated last Halloween.
Do you remember these?
 
 
They were part of my "Dollar Store Decorating" Ideas.  I bought the creepy black spider web fabric and ribbon at the Dollar Store.  I just wrapped the pumpkins with the spider web, tied the bows and viola! fancy pumpkins.
 
I've got the creative juices flowing now.  October is only 6 days away.  Time to start the fall decorating.  I'll let you know what I come up with.  I've got an itch to do something with some fancy fabric.
 
Love Feast Table, Love Feast Table, Love Feast Table Velvet Pumpkins, Cheap Fall Decorations, fall decorations, velvet pumpkins, velvet pumpkins on Pioneer Woman, Velvet Pumpkins on Pioneer Woman, Love Feast Table, Love Feast Table, easy pumpkin ideas, easy cheap pumpkin decorating, fall decorating diy, diy fall pumpkins, diy velvet pumpkins, diy fall pumpkin ideas

 

No comments:

Post a Comment