Monday, September 17, 2012

Welcome Fall

Jody here.  I know it has been a while.  I am still here.....a little distracted but here and LOVING Fall!  

Oh Fall how I love thee.....let me count the ways:

I love your beauty....
I love your cooler temps; crisp mornings and nights.....
I love your veggies; (look at those beauties) We are truly enjoying our garden these days.....


I love your perfect hiking and biking weather.....

My only complaint this Fall is I haven't spent enough time in it!  I have been DYING to take a hike  and my mountain bike is calling...no SCREAMING my name.  Unfortunately the only hiking I have been doing these days has been from the free parking lot to the college :).  Life has gotten a bit busy.  

Depressing enough these fall photos (aside for my veggies) were taken LAST year.

Me and the hubby have managed to carve in some time for a mountain bike "Date" day down Rock Canyon next weekend.  I am super stoked!  I will post pics....hopefully not of my battle wounds.  I am not the most graceful biker ;). 

I am also putting together my top 10 Fall MUST DO list so stay tuned. 

Happy Fall Y'all-Get out and enjoy it!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment