Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life Lately

We are finally officially into our new house.
Well,what I should say is that we are sleeping at our new house.  Practically living there full time.
Half of our furniture is at the old house for showings and open houses.  You know, "staged", but without beds.

M has started her new preschool. 
It was more of an adjustment than I thought it would be.  Poor little....she was so sad to leave her friends at her old preschool.

 
Ballet lessons are back in session.
Remind me next quarter that I really don't like going on Saturday mornings!  I thought it would be the easiest day to go with my full time work schedule.  But, boy I miss having that one day that I can hang out in my pajamas sipping coffee before I have to get going.
 


After M's first week at her new school, we celebrated with dinner at her very favorite spot:  "Alex Garden"  :)  She really does call it that most of the time. 


She LOVES pasta!  Just like her Oma.
Thanks for the gift card Oma and Opa!  It's always a hit.


Check out these two cuties.  This is C with my niece's baby boy.  He is 3 months older than C!  Our little guy is in no way little.  Literally off the charts!  Everyone keeps talking football.  Poor kid.  I would never let that happen.  Maybe sumo wrestling?  That's safer isn't it?  You never hear of sumo wrestlers with concussions.


He's such a little adult.  He'll only sleep on his side.


The basement kitchen in our new house finally has paint!  I took this photo about a week ago with my phone.  Not great quality, but I thought I would throw it up.  You will be seeing some real progress photos here soon.  Hubby actually finished the floor in her yesterday.  It's looking really good.  Living in the construction is going to be seriously crazy.  Especially with a 4 year old and a 5 month old.  But, it had to be done.  It was just too hard to work, go home and do dinner, play with kiddos and do the night routine and come to the new house to work.  We decided to just jump into the middle of it and knock this puppy out.

 
I scrubbed floors tonight.  If the little bear doesn't have an ear infection, we are going on a date tomorrow night!  Fingers are crossed.  Then, it's back to house renovation 2012 this weekend.  Trim and paint here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment