Sunday, September 25, 2011

Oh Boy





























Things have been a little crazy for Jody and I this past week.  Nothing really new, right?

M brought home an UGLY stomach virus.  Passed it along, too.  UGH!
I can not stand stomach junk.  I would much rather have a head cold than be sick to my stomach!  Especially pregnant!

The other night M was having a terrible time sleeping and we were all exhausted.  So, when she was up at 4:00 AM, we finally just brought her into our bed.  She slept great for a few hours.  Then I heard her really tossing and rustling around.  At first I thought she was just getting up for the morning, but something seemed off.  Then I heard her lean over me and say "Mamma, I don't feel good."  THEN she threw up on my FACE!  EEEEEEEEW!  Morning sickness and a sick child do not go well together!  I am thinking that I need to write that down somewhere so that I can remind her when she is complaining about my parenting.  I think that one deserves some sort of kudo points!

So, on top of the stomach virus that made it's round through our home, my man is having a colonoscopy in the morning.  Poor guy had to beat the stomach virus and then stay on the pot all night by his own free will!

It is gross, but I have to say that I am SO done with poop this week!

On that note, I'm off to bed!

Colonoscopy, Stomach Virus, colonoscopy preparation, back to school sicknesses, toddler with stomach virus, colonoscopy preparation, toddler with stomach flu, colonoscopy

1 comment:

  1. Heather!!! This sounds completely miserable. I cannot believe that M threw up on your FACE! I would have died. So sorry that you have all been so ill. It seems completely unfair to have the stomach flu on top of being pregnant. Grrrrr.

    I hope that all goes well with B on his colonoscopy today. Keep me posted. xoxo

    ReplyDelete