Friday, March 16, 2012

Top O' The Day to You & St. Patty's Day Too........

Thanks to Pinterest and my WAY too much time spent on it yesterday.   I was able to find some fun and easy St. Patty's Day games, gifts and more.  I am here to share the wealth St. Patty's style.  I hope you enjoy these great ideas as much as I did.

Great Gift Ideas:
I found this idea on a GREAT blog called: http://bethproudfoot.blogspot.com
Click HERE to find instructions, tutorials and free printables.

This is the perfect Indiana gift.  She is loving to paint these days.  There is rarely a day that goes by that she is not asking...."Mommy, Can I paint?"  She will be stoked.

On to the next one, also an idea from the same blog.

This one is for the "Coyster" he LOVES rainbow Twizzlers.  Well all things junk really

Click HERE to find instructions, tutorials and free printables.

Now if you are feeling like you need a little St. Patty's Day signage or even a printable card for the adult leprechauns in your life.  I found this great printable.

CUTE CUTE:

 I found this on http://handsonhousewife.blogspot.com/2011/02/little-irish.html

My little nephew was born on St. Patrick's Day!  We are going to have our annual GREEN family dinner for him tomorrow.   I have been put in charge of finding some fun games and activities for the kids.

I found my food assignment:

How cute is this!!  I found this on: http://www.thecraftycrow.net/2011/03/st_patricks_day_crafts_round_up.html
 Now on to the FUN & GAMES:

Family Fun Magazine always has super fun ideas.  I had a subscription for many years and stopped taking it when the Coyster got older.  I just forgot to resubscribe for the two girls....so sad.

They have some great ideas for St. Patty's Day; Recipes, games, crafts, free printables all of them relatively easy and all sorts of fun!

Check em' out HERE
Phew...I am feeling so crafty I think I need a nap!  My actual projects are still in my room in a bag ;).  I will post the final product pics along with pictures from our AMAZING green dinner (Green Jell-O included) on Monday!

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!!

St Patricks Day Kids Crafts, St Patricks Day Gift Ideas, St Patricks Day Ideas, St Patricks Day ideas for kids, St Patricks Day Kids Crafts, St Patricks Day Gift Ideas, St Patricks Day Ideas, St Patricks Day ideas for kids, St Patricks Day Kids Crafts, St Patricks Day Gift Ideas, St Patricks Day Ideas, St Patricks Day ideas for kids,

No comments:

Post a Comment