Friday, March 30, 2012

A Day at the Farm

Taking full advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday I took the girls to the Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.  It is a local non-profit attraction here in Utah County and a beautiful place to visit.  If you haven't been (and live in Utah), I would highly recommend it!  

It was a girls day out.  I even had one of Indiana's little friends.  We had a blast!
They loved the baby chicks.  Just in time for Easter!  I would be lying if I told you I didn't wish I could borrow just a couple for a quick photo shoot with the kids ;).  Unfortunately borrowing chicks just for photo purposes is frowned upon in Farm Country. 
"B" LOVED the animals.  They all say "woof woof" according to her. She did however learn a new word yesterday: "Animal".  Her version sounds more like "Elmo" :).
 Most of my pictures are of the back of their heads.....
 There was WAY too much to see to keep looking back at moms camera
Farm Animals and TON of kids, all getting pics on the cow chair = my eternal gratitude for the park supplied hand sanitizer.  Heather would have had some in her purse I am sure of it.  Me, of course I have some, where it went?  Who knows....details...details. 
 There was the pony ride
The older girls took the ponies (of course), leaving the big horse for "B".  She still enjoyed it, even if she said "ouwwwiee" the whole ride.
 Beat up window frame, flaky chipped paint = perfect photo opp
 They spent some time in jail
Indiana seemed to enjoy it just a little too much :)
 Then on to the wagon ride....
Love this picture!
 More attempted kid pics.....
As you can see with no cooperation :)
"B" loved the popcorn....
And the Ice Cream....YUM!  

Popcorn and ice cream, the lunch of champions!

 Thanksgiving Point Farm Country, Thanksgiving Point, Thanksgiving Point Farm, Thanksgiving Point, Thanksgiving Point Pony Rides, Thanksgiving Point Farm Country, Thanksgiving Point, Thanksgiving Point Farm, Thanksgiving Point, Thanksgiving Point Pony Rides



No comments:

Post a Comment