Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yay for S-P-R-I-N-G!!!!

First let me start with saying Heather, your post was too cute!  I only hit 37 weeks once with the Coyster and remember being MISERABLE.  There is no room for the baby and you feel like they are trying to kick their way out.

I am so excited for Spring!  It really has been a mild winter but I still am SO ready for it to end.  

I love when the skies are blue,  the birds are chirping and the planes flying over head.  That is what comes to mind when I think of Spring.  

This weekend we are supposed to hit the 70's for the entire weekend.  I could not be happier!

This brings me to my upcoming Spring project.  A colorful Easter(ish) PHOTO SHOOT!!! 

I went on the hunt for some colorful fun clothes for the kids with this as my inspiration:


I think I went a little COLOR overboard

Yikes!  When I see it all together like this and how it translates on photo....I might need to re-think my direction :).  It looks my kids are living in 1984.  

Well I will try it all on see how they look.  Thank goodness for Target's return policy.  

Who knows, maybe it will be a decades photo shoot instead ;).

Wish me luck.....I am going to need it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment