Tuesday, March 20, 2012

37 Weeks


This was me last week.  I was 36 weeks.
Sadly, this is the best picture hubby was able to get.
This must be how I am really feeling.




HUGE and pretty darn miserable.  Surely the sinus infection and cold didn't help. 
Check out my facial expression in all of them. 
Can you believe that I actually erased several (because they looked so bad) and made him take more?!
These were the best!
Haha.....pretty pathetic.

So, anyone tried belly binding after a pregnancy?  I really wanted to try it after having M.  But, since I hemorrhaged after giving birth, it was far too painful.  I am determined to try it this time, though.  The Cinch Belly Wrap is on it's way now.  Jody and I actually saw it at the ABC Show a few years ago and I was very impressed with their design.  Fingers are crossed that it actually works. 

Now, any suggestions for getting rid of the grandma arms?

 Belly Binding after pregnancy, belly binding, belly binding, The Cinch Belly Wrap, The Cinch Belly Wrap, billy binding, 37 Weeks, 37 Weeks, 37 Weeks, belly binding, belly binding after delivering baby, The Cinch belly wrap, The Cinch Belly Wrap, Belly Binding, Belly binding, the cinch belly wrap, the cinch belly wrap, the cinch

1 comment:

  1. Heather, you are beautiful! Love the baby bump, and your shirt is adorable. Looking good my friend. We were all so sad that you weren't feeling up to breakfast last week. We had all shown up with gifts. I need to see you soon! Hope you are feeling much better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete