Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sick

The weather has been absolutely beautiful in Utah the past couple of days! 



The sun is shining, birds are singing, snow has thawed, kids are outside playing.....and Jody and I are sick!



Not fun!  Especially when we both know that these type of days are truly rare in March.  It will surely snow again soon and we will have missed out.  Boo.

Hopefully, we are both better in a few days.  We have got A LOT to do.  We were supposed to meet up today to go over our prototypes.  If this sick routine keeps up, we'll be reviewing them in the hospital while I'm holding my newborn! 

Only 4 more weeks until he gets here! 

Remember the changing table?  Uh, yeah.  It got worse.  The husband had to make some bigger repairs to the bottom rail than we had anticipated.  It's a good thing he's a good carpenter.



I should be able to put this baby up later today and get more things organized.  The clock is ticking and it seems like I'm taking two steps forward and then one back when it comes to getting ready for the baby.  I have a sweet little helper that is very interested in organizing the baby's things, too.  It's a good thing she's so cute!  I'm now looking for the Bobby cover I washed the other day.  I'm betting I find it in a toy box today.

Happy Sunday!  Hopefully the sun is shining where you are at, too.

Weather in Utah, Weather in Utah, Bobby cover, Boppy cover, Bobby cover, preparing for baby, preparing for baby, preparing for baby, baby changing table, Badger baby changing table, Badger changing table, weather in Utah, March Utah weather, march utah weather, March Utah weather, Boppy cover lost, Boppy cover lost, preparing for baby, March Utah weather, March Utah weather, Boppy cover, snow in utah, snow in utah, Utah snow, utah weather conditions, utah march weather conditions, utah march weather conditions, skiing in Utah in March, ski Utah in march, snow in march in Utah, Boppy cover, Boppy cover for boys, Boppy cover for boys, neutral Boppy cover, neutral Boppy cover, Badger changing table with storage, Badger changing table.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you haven't been well my friend. I hope you are on the mend now. You are right, the weather had been gorgeous, so I hope you are able to enjoy it now. I loved the pictures of "M." She is such a doll, and always looks so happy.

    I can't believe your little one will be here in only 4 more weeks. I can't wait to meet him. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete