Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Truce??

If you have been reading our blog you have seen a couple posts from me on my daughters (Indiana & "B"'s) ongoing sibling rivalry.  

Well, I have been noticing a bit of a change....it almost seems as if my daughters may be reaching a TRUCE.  It is still a work in progress, but I am noticing there is not as much yelling....screaming....crying....time outs....AND mom ready to head for the hills.  

I am now seeing more of this......
And this.....
And this......
And this.....
And this.....
And This!

**Yes I am fully aware the JUST about every photo of my children they have food stuck on their face, messed up hair, marker all over their extremities, in their pajamas.  That's how we roll here around the house.***

These times help remind me why I have daughters....aside from my failed birth control of course ;).  I LOVE my sisters, they mean everything to me and I am only hoping for the same for my little ones. 

See Heather, there is hope for your little ones!  Let's just hope it doesn't take upwards of five years like it did for me ;).  




No comments:

Post a Comment