Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Photo Shoot!

It has been a while....sorry for that!  It has been a CRAZY week.  You know those weeks that are such a whirlwind that you wake up on Monday morning and think......What did I do last week?  Recounting your days is like trying to remember your dreams.  Well that is the kind of week I had :).  I finally got my kids off to St. George for Spring Break.  Now I can now blog AND breathe!  

Yesterday we headed up to the barn for our Spring photo shoot.  It was a DAY.  A day like this reminds me why I haven't pursued photography as a career.  Yesterday,  I probably would have quit :).

We had: three moms, two toddlers, two preschool kids, two boys (who hate getting their photos taken), one infant, four balloons (which went to zero within an hour), one blowout, one outfit change and three spring outfits all but casualties of the farm.  Can't keep em' too clean with all that dirt and chicken poop.  It was quite the adventure!  

I was surprised that quite a few of them ACTUALLY turned out.  

I love this pic because "B" is known for her expressions.  This one showed one of her MANY


 Balloons sure helped get their focus on SOMETHING!

The Coyster's hair was done....at one point in the day.  Not for pictures of course :)
 I only wish Indiana and the Coyster got along this well....
 Getting them to all smile at the same time....now that is the hard part.

I LOVE LOVE This one!  If only "B's" were looking at the camera, this would be my photo above the fireplace ;).
 Why oh why are kids so stinkin' photogenic?


 There's some smiles.....Sort of.

Spring Photo Shoot-CHECK

How was your Easter?  

No comments:

Post a Comment