Saturday, April 28, 2012

Margaritaaaaah

Jody, you are such a sweet friend and I loved your last post!  Oh, how we all get caught up in the "Supermom" endeavor.  If you didn't click on Jody's link and read April Perry's article, "Your Children Want YOU!", do it now!  I promise it is worth reading.  It brought me to tears - such a good reminder of what really matters as a mom.  Click HERE to read it.

****************************************************************************
Last week we had some fantastic record-breaking weather.
While it raised my anxiety levels thinking about global warming, it was hard not to enjoy the blue skies and 80 degree weather.


It also provided an opportunity to enjoy the positive side of supplementing:  MARGARITAS!!



Hooray!

Let me first say that in no way shape or form did my little guy consume alcohol.....just me.  And, after 10 months of zero alcohol, it was SO very nice!

The timing was perfect.  We were able to head to the patio at RIO GRANDE CAFE just after I nursed the little one.  So, I was able to enjoy a Top Shelf Margarita with dinner, then "pumped and dumped" when we got home.  Hands down, The Rio Grande makes the very best margaritas in Utah.  And, after not having one for nearly a year, it was likely the best margarita I have had in the past 10 years.


We love the Rio Grande Cafe.  Excellent Mexican food, the best margaritas, great ambiance (located in an old train station) and PATIO DINING.  Have I posted about my love for summer, yet?  One of the reasons that summer is my very favorite season is eating outside.  It's a family favorite.  In fact, I have a list of all of the restaurants in Salt Lake City with patio seating conveniently located in my Blackberry.


Patio Seating also lent the perfect opportunity to get out of the house.  Since it was so warm, I was able to just put a blanket over my little guy's car seat and walk straight from our car to a table outside and eat away from other people.  No worries over crowds and colds.



Yum.
Definitely the positive side of supplementing!

Rio Grande Cafe, Rio Grande Cafe Utah, Salt Lake City Rio Grande Cafe, Rio Grande Cafe SLC, Rio Grande Cafe, Rio Grande Cafe in Salt Lake City, Rio Grande Cafe Salt Lake City, Rio Grande, Rio Grande Cafe, Rio Grande Cafe Salt Lake City, Rio Grande Cafe Utah, Utah Rio Grande Cafe, Rio Grande Cafe





No comments:

Post a Comment