Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's time for EASTER!!

I am generally late.  Late for appointments, late for dinner, late for classes, late on my bills (just being honest ;).  It is something I am working on and have actually improved a bit, it is a work in progress.  

In typical Jody fashion, I am a little late with my Easter craft ideas post. 

This post is for those looking for an Easter week craft for the kids!  

Thanks again Pinterest and all you creative people out there.

Fun Spring/Summer Wreath Idea:

 Click HERE for instructions/tutorial and to introduce you to a sweet new blog!

Who wouldn't love this fun Spring/Summer wreath.  This one could take you through two seasons.  Easy project and great to do with the kids.  What kid doesn't love drink umbrellas?  Indiana saw this project and screamed "YAAAA" 

Super Fun "Peeps"/Flower Centerpiece: 

 Click HERE for instructions/tutorial and to introduce you to yet ANOTHER sweet blog!

Yet another one I REALLY want to make this week.  How fun and cheerful is that!  I showed this one to Indiana and she said "OOOOOHHHHHH it's beautiful!"  I think I found a couple winners.

Cute Kids Craft: 
Find the tutorial on how to make these cute little guys HERE another fab blog!

This was Indiana's #1 Pick!  

For great party/gift decorating Ideas I would suggest checking THIS blog out.  Just be prepared to stay a while!  She gets together a collection of fun/easy/DIY/kid friendly ideas for each holiday.  


What are your favorite Easter memories?  Do you have any fun traditions?  

Since we are doing double Easter duty at the Grandma's house I think I may start a new tradition.  A Glow in the Dark Easter Egg Hunt!  

Late Jody better get crackin' ;).






No comments:

Post a Comment