Monday, April 16, 2012

Baby Yoga....

Oh Heather, he is ADORABLE!  Congratulations on the newest addition. Do enjoy it while it lasts because it goes by SO fast.  

I loved your post.  Your children are truly blessed to have you as a mom!  

Now that you have seen what has been going on in Heather's world.  

Here is a little bit of what has been going on in mine.....(not quite so exciting as a new born baby, but hey...we do what we can ;)

My kids CRACK ME UP!  
Lil' "B", like her mama is into Yoga these days.  She is downward doggin' it all over the place! 
Indiana is so into fishing these days she is watching the forecast and telling me "Ahh I hate the snow, then I can't go fishin'".  Just about every day she is asking her daddy to take her.  
 Indiana is also taking lessons from her cousins in dress up......
 While the Coyster is taking lessons from the "Big Boys" in napping......

Kids you gotta love em :)

Happy Monday Everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment