Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane

My brother was on a mission yesterday....a mission to find ONE photo.  One photo on one of my three old computer hard drives.  A half a day later....he found it!!  

Here it is! In order from left:  My Husband, My Brother In Law and My Brother all holding our fast asleep first born's after a LONG day at Disneyland.  Once we found it I asked....was it all you remembered it to be.  He said "No"  I had to laugh pretty hard at that.  I however totally SCORED...

How priceless is this!  My son (now almost 12) a then 3 year old sporting his cardboard car
Me and my little man.....chillin in the ocean!

Me and the "Coyster" at Zions. 

While my brother may have come out of this a little disappointed he definitely made my weekend!  

Thanks Brother!  You are now forgiven for every fake slug bug you punched me for :).

Zions, Zions National Park, Memories, Snapshots, Zions national park, 

No comments:

Post a Comment