Monday, August 22, 2011

Should it stay or should it go?

EVERYTIME I cut my hair short (shorter) it just never seems to be short enough.  I can go from halfway down my back to a Pixie Cut without batting an eye. 

I figure once you cut over six inches it just seems irrelevant how many more inches come off.....Right?  

My haircut philosophy is and has always been.  Gotta' get your money's worth.  

Trims are for WIMPS!  That is why when I grow my hair out.  I will go MONTHS without a haircut....when Jody hits the salon.  Watch out!

So here is my latest on the HAIRCUT WISH LIST
(Sucker Punch's Jenna Malone...pretty awesome haircut and pretty awesome movie)

I know I am not Blonde....and my face is not that trim....it is getting trimmer though :).  

 Maybe it will be a celebratory haircut after my weight loss challenge ;)! 

Pixie Cut here I come!  (I will post pics promise)

Pixie Cut, Hair Cut, Cute Hair Cut, Cute Short Hair Cuts,

1 comment:

  1. I envy women who can take the plunge and go for such fun hair styles. My problem is that it takes forever for my hair to grow back. That, and it's curly so I am limited somewhat. That's a great picture. I love the style. Looks like you and Heather both have the flair for unique cuts.

    ReplyDelete