Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Speaking of Lists

Great on Heather for fulfilling more of her Summer List!  Too bad I don't live up in the city or I would have tagged along on that picking adventure.  Fun Stuff!



Lists...lists...they seem to work opposite for me.  Once something makes it ON a LIST it seems to not make it OFF.  Take my 31 things list....(Idea courtesy of one of our favorite bloggers Whatever) I saw this idea and thought it was a great one!  

So here I am less than one month to my 31st birthday and I have a WHOPPING 28 things still on my list.  While some of them are still in the works....like my 20 lbs. to lose....my kissing the kids goodnight EVERY night and the date night once a week.  There are many many more that remain unfortunately untouched.  

So for now I think I will create a LIST, a LIST of all the reasons....to not create another LIST!  


To Do List, To DO Lists, Random, Domestic Diaries, Lists, list, Goals, Summer Lists





No comments:

Post a Comment