Friday, August 19, 2011

Phew...what a week!

Well I am coming off a BENDER....a week of full out fun. For the kids that is :).  
(I had a little fun myself.)  

While I tagged along on the fun fest unfortunately my camera did not.

Due to some technical difficulties this blog post is brought to you by downloaded Facebook Photos and the good old DESCRIPTION of a good time!

SUNDAY-Girls day out at Snowbird Ski Resort.  Good times were had with some great Mexican food and yummy Organic (yes organic) Beer.  Topping the day off with a GRUELING hike....straight up the mountain. 

MONDAY-A visit to see Great Grandma

TUESDAY-Thanksgiving Point Animal Farm with a "Pony Tail" ride as Indiana would say.  (Don't you absolutely LOVE kidism's....we WILL devote a blog post sometime.)

THEN off to 80's BUNCO night in Heber....HILARIOUS



WEDNESDAY-A day in the City!  Discovery Gateway, Picnic and Water Fun at Liberty Park


THURSDAY-Ahhhh....my day for just a LITTLE downtime. 

On the AGENDA for the weekend: 

FRIDAY: School Shopping and a Picnic
SATURDAY:  A trip to the Uintas
SUNDAY: Maybe a day long bubble bath and a Novel!
Oh also better throw in a Netflix movie....wouldn't want to disappoint the Coyster :)

Did I already mention I am SOOOOOOO ready for school to start???

 Thanksgiving Point, Discovery Gateway, Liberty Park, Water Fun, 80's Night, BUNCO, Snowbird, Snowbird Resort Mexican Food, Hiking, ,

No comments:

Post a Comment