Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finns and the Restaurant Potty Break

M has entered a new phase.  One that is making me just a little crazy.

When we go to a restaurant now, within 10 minutes of sitting down, she says "I have to go potty."
I say, "Can you wait a minute?"  The answer is always the same: "No!  I have to go potty, mamma!"
Of course it doesn't matter that our food is going to get cold. 
I've also tried telling her to go before we leave the house.  Nope.  Of course, she doesn't have to go then. 
But, when we get to the restaurant, it never fails.  A switch it flipped.

I think it's the "curiosity switch". 
And, who wouldn't want to see Finn's bathroom.  Right? 
This place is certainly one-of-a-kind.  Fantastic atmosphere with a nod to the past.
I didn't take my camera to the bathroom, but it WAS really neat.  They have waterfall faucets.
While Finns' bathroom is clean and visually appealing, I can't say the same for most restaurants.  Especially fast food joints.  ICK.  It doesn't matter where we are really, she just needs to check out the bathroom.  Grocery Store, Restaurants, Homes...she's gotta go.
Oh, yeah.  It has to be the GIRL'S bathroom.  NOT the boy's.  So, Daddy can't help.
Please, oh please, let this be a quick phase.
Finn's Restaurant, Finns, Potty Breaks, Toddler Potty, Toddler Potty, Finns, Finn's Salt Lake City, Finn's, Toddler Potty Break, Finn's, Finn's Restaurant, Toddler Potty Break.

1 comment:

  1. What a silly girl! If she enjoys checking out bathrooms, let me make a recommendation. The one in the Cliff Lodge (one of the top floors...I'm thinking on the 10th floor), at Snowbird is especially impressive. The view out the window is spectacular and the interior is equally as nice. Go check it out. haha. Great photos too by the way. I loved the one of M. She is so darling! I have never heard of Finn's. Where is it? Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete