Monday, August 29, 2011

Speaking of Toddler Phases......

I so understand toddler phases.....and while we still have the "potty in EVERY potty" phase going on we have entered a new realm.  The realm of WHY.

WHY? It is the question of the day ALL day....EVERY day for my little Indiana Jane. 


My mom says it is a four year old thing.  That is good....I guess...However that would mean I have TEN more months of it!


I have tried explaining WHY before the question....I have tried saying "Because"....I think I have tried just about everything and it seems to only fuel the WHY flame. 


Mom: Indiana you can not pick up your sister you are too small she could get hurt.
Indiana: WHY?
Mom: Indiana you can not poke your baby sister in the eye that can really hurt her.
Indiana: WHY?
Mom: Indiana please do not play outside without shoes it can hurt your feet.
Indiana: WHY?
(Notice how most of our CONVO's are about not hurting her sister, we have those a lot)

All I can say is I hope the WHY phase doesn't last as long as the potty phase....

WHY you ask?  Because :).







No comments:

Post a Comment