Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Where's the SNOW???

We have been waiting for a snow day.  A GOOD Snow day!  

Things I have NOT done this winter:
Used the snowshoes
Built a snowman
Worn my super cute new snow boots (properly that is)
Went tubing (we even have paid passes for Soldier Hollow's tubing hill equipped with tow ropes)
Went cross country skiing

We still haven't had a storm that we could take our baby out to play in.  Every time we have had a (rare) storm poor "B" has been sick and unable to go out.  So this weekend I took her out to play in the next best thing.  A snow/ice pile the kids made.

Poor thing didn't know any better.  She LOVED it!

Her beanie cracks me up.  This was the Coyster's baby beanie.  I found it when going through an old Tupperware one day and she has put it on EVERYDAY since.  It is so funny.  She stashes it in places all over the house and then finds it and puts it on.  It is almost like a little game to her.  She also won't wear any other hat. :)
That (look of disgust) is actually her saying "Woof-Woof" because she saw our doggy Jack.  Love it!
 She's going in!
Look at that lonely ol' snow shovel in the background.  There is one perk to the lack of snow, no shoveling!

Now that it is almost mid February, I am ready for Spring!  I would gladly trade in my Winter hobbies for some nice Spring weather.  
I hope the Groundhog was wrong :).






No comments:

Post a Comment