Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Baby Shower

My dear, and very sweet friends, Jody and Cindy, threw the perfect Baby Shower for my little guy and me on Saturday.  It turned out so nice. 

Cindy hosted at her beautiful home and was a decorating pro!  I thought I took a picture of the little clothes hanging above this table.  I'm so sad that I didn't.  She had clothes for the baby hanging on a clothesline just above the table.  Such a good idea. 


 
The picture in the white frame is the little guy's ultrasound and it says "Love at First Sight" below.  Isn't that the cutest?


These are the clothespins that Cindy made to hang the little clothes above the cake table.  She glued 3 layers of brown scrapbook petals on top of the pins and added little blue ones for the middle.  Leaving no detail behind, she even placed a little drop of glue in the center.  They turned out so cute.

I loved the "Wishes for Baby"!  Jody was in charge of games and brought these for everyone to fill out.  It was fun to read them when I got home.  And, I'm super excited to have something for the baby's Baby Book!  I still haven't finished M's.  So, this makes me feel a little better about having something for Baby #2.



Isn't this cake AMAZING?!  The bow, tag and base were made of sugar.  I really hated cutting into it!



The inside was just as delicious as the outside looked.  Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate....YUMMM!



The little guy received many very nice gifts.  I loved the little suit with tie.  Cracked me up.  He'll still be too young to have an opinion about it....I'm thinking it will be perfect for Easter next year. 

It was a great shower.  Thanks, ladies!

Baby boy shower, boy shower ideas, baby boy cake, baby boy shower cake, baby shower games, baby wishes for shower, baby wishes shower game, boy shower decorating ideas, baby boy shower ideas, baby wishes, baby wishes, baby wishes, boy shower ideas, baby shower decorating, baby shower decorations, baby boy shower decorations, baby boy shower decorations, baby boy cake, baby boy present cake, baby boy blue and brown cake, baby boy shower cake, baby boy shower cake, baby boy shower cake with bow, shower cake with bow, blue bow cake, present cake, present cake, present cake, baby boy present cake, shower cake, custom baby boy cake, baby boy custom cake, baby wishes, baby wishes for shower, shower ideas


1 comment:

  1. Wow,everything looked absolutely amazing! Those ladies know how to throw a shower. I am in absolute awe. I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to make it to your shower. I'm happy to hear/see that you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete