Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bring on the Spring already!

In direct contrast to my last post.  I am SO ready for Spring!!

I got my snowman AND got to wear my cute new snow boots....it is time to move on ;).  

In tribute to our Spring fever my mom planned a cookie bouquet day for the kids (she is absolutely amazing at finding fun interactive kid projects). 

We had a lot of fun!  
 First we started with A LOT of cookies (I think the count was close to 100).....
A couple tubs of frosting, some bamboo skewers and a big bag of gumdrops (YUM).....
A set of little hands.....
Some quart canning jars......
And one of the best grandma's ever....
In the end we made enough to give one to each of my siblings' families and a few for neighbors and friends.

They were a big hit and a super yummy!  
 
I think it may just become a "break out of the winter blah's" tradition (as long as grandma's on board ;)

kids spring projects, cookie bouquets, kids cooking projects, spring projects
kids spring projects, cookie bouquets, kids cooking projects, spring projects 
kids spring projects, cookie bouquets, kids cooking projects, spring projects 



No comments:

Post a Comment