Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I was in such a hurry to get M to pre-school this morning that I forgot to take a picture of her.  She's such a sweet girly girl.  She wanted to wear a pink top with hearts on it, pink pants, pink socks with hearts and sparkly pink shoes.  Definitely the perfect Valentines outfit!  She was so excited to take her little Tinker Bell Valentine Cards to all of her little friends.  It was very sweet.

Speaking of sweet, my mom is so very sweet.  She sent M and I Valentine gifts yesterday.  Check out these cute candy bar wraps she made:


Aren't they Awesome?!

She first took some scrapbook paper and cut it to the size of the candy bar.  Then she just wrapped around the candy bar and embellished the front with ribbon, scrapbook gems and buttons.

This one is mine:


This one is M's:


I love the cute little ladybug button!

My mom is very creative and always does things with style. 

She's great in SOO many ways!  She's truly the best mom.  I'm only sad that we haven't gotten her VDay gift in the mail.....this Saturday we are taking a few packages to the post office.  Wait, I'm having a baby shower on Saturday.  Going to have to recruit the husband.  He'll love that.

I love Valentine's Day!  I never have been one of those people that dreaded it or got grumpy thinking about it.  I've always looked forward to it.  One of the reasons that I have always loved it is because my mom has always gotten me a sweet gift for Valentine's Day.  It always made me feel so loved.  I have fond memories of Valentine's Day growing up.......I remember one VDay when I was in Junior High School my mom got me the cutest outfit.  It was a pink top with a white skirt and pink leggings.  You pulled up the skirt on one side and fastened it with a big pink pin, so that the leggings showed beneath.  It was the '80s and it was perfect!  I have a little gift for M when she gets home.  I am hoping to pass on the same good VDay memories to her.

How about you?  Do you love/like/hate/dont' care about Valentine's Day?

Candy Bar Wrappers, Custom Candy Bar Wrapper, Custom Candy Bar Wrapper, candy bar wrapper, Embellished Candy Bar Wrapper, Do it yourself candy bar wrapper, do it yourself candy wrap, do it yourself candy bar wrapper, easy candy bar wrapper, custom candybar wrapper, custom candy bar wrap, embellished candy bar wrapper, do it yourself candy bar wrapper, candy bar wrapper for party, party favor candy bar wrap, party favor candy bar wrap, party favor candy bar wrapper, candy bar wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment