Monday, February 6, 2012

Container Store here I come........

Wow, that 100 things post took it out of us!  I had a serious case of Post-Lag.  Sorry for the post drought.  We are back on track!

Looking for a Car Title for an ENTIRE day makes you re-evaluate your organizational skills.  I know what I want.......

 Unfortunately I also know what I got ;).........
Yep....that IS a box of Christmas dishes....
And a Hanger?  What is that?

The best part of my day long search that almost drove me to drinking.....was that I finally found my title!  In my automotive file (of course :)  which somehow made it's way to another basket (I also have many of those).  This happened only AFTER turning away a buyer on their way.

Good times!  Tomorrow will be better....Right?




No comments:

Post a Comment