Sunday, February 26, 2012

Art Attack & the Oscars.....

One of my goals for 2012 has been to make more time for fun with the kids.  I have challenged myself to do a Craft/Project with the kids or the very least Indiana once a week.   

Sadly enough, even being home, life just gets so busy and finding time for the little things that count can sometimes be difficult. 

Indiana has been begging me to paint; so,this weeks project was PAINTING!  
 We just went for freestyle this time.  No project, just paint....which is always the best!
I just can't get enough of her little people-SO PRECIOUS
She did a great job!
She even helped her sister....which is a nice change to the usual sibling rivalry.
And there she goes....

Overall I think it was a success.  Some new art for my walls and my project checked off for the week....not to mention the girls had some fun :).

I am just a little pumped for the Oscars tonight!  I told the hubby that one year I am going to have myself a cheesy Oscar party where everyone dresses up and the red carpet is rolled out.  

It's on the bucket list ;).

Art Project, The Oscars, Kids Art Project Art Project, The Oscars, Kids Art Project, Art Project, The Oscars, Kids Art Project, Art Project, The Oscars, Kids Art Project,Art Project, The Oscars, Kids Art Project




No comments:

Post a Comment