Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer Fun

I am with Heather....I LOVE Summer!  (How I can keep sane with all the "Summer Fun" is up for discussion) I LOVE the long days, warm nights, the mountains, the parks, the pool, the BBQ's, All of it!  The activities are limitless...unfortunately time is not :).

For a stay home mom of three that works part time, blogs and someday's only DREAM's about working on her business it is hard to find a happy balance.  The balance between non stop summer fun for the kids, sanity for the mom and making time for myself. 

I had quite a bit of time to ponder this while standing in line for over an hour for my kids to go on one ride at our crowded local "fun center".  While waiting...and waiting...in the heat....my mind started to spin, about life...Summer...time...and how much of my time goes into making sure my kids have fun.  I surely don't put in an hour a day ensuring that I have enjoyed myself ;). 

While I think it is great to keep your kids entertained, enrich their imagination, give them some active playtime.  I constantly wonder....Is it too much? 

I don't know...what do you think????

The Ocean....
The Birthday's.....
The Strawberry Day's events.....
The cousins....the waterparks....
The art projects.....
The hikes...the picnics...
The Carnival(s).....
The Parks.....

The Camping.....
The fishing.....

The Zoo.....


Please also remember the events without the camera.....The trips to The Fun Center...The BBQ's....Waterparty's...You get where this is going.

The funny thing about the "FUN" Summer is even though it exhausts you to no end, it kind of turns you into a "FUN Junkie".  Now that we have been doing SO much I keep thinking...."What sounds fun for today?" 

Any of you mom's out there a bit of a "fun junkie"?  We really should start a support group ;).

I hope you are all out enjoying some Summer Fun this weekend! 

JODY


No comments:

Post a Comment