Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birds of a Feather........

For "B"s big #2 we went up to the Tracy Aviary.  We were not exactly sure how much she would enjoy it being only two but she LOVES "aminals" right now especially birds so we thought we would give it a try.
She LOVED it!

Most of our photos were of the back of their heads :)......


There were so many different birds.  It was fun to see them all.  
These pretty little ladies & guys had to be my favorite.  I don't think I have ever seen a real Flamingo.  Now these are some guys that can sport pink like nobody's business :).

I think they were "B's" favorite too.  She kept saying/yelling "Hi Buddy" "Hi Buddy"
The kids loved chasing the Peacock.....I don't think he was too happy about it :).
 LOVE this pic....these little birds crack me up!

Happy Birthday "B"

If you live in Utah and haven't been to Tracy Aviary before I would strongly suggest you go.  Located within Liberty Park You can make a night or day out of it.  I don't think you will regret it!  

Happy Wednesday everyone!

JODY




No comments:

Post a Comment