Monday, July 2, 2012

Snapshots of C-H-A-O-S

I told you all I MIGHT blog about my hectic weekend after I had some down time.  Well I thought I would relive the weekend in "Snapshots of CHAOS"

 Strawberry Days-Huck Finn Days

There was face painting, fishing, carnival games, balloons, doughnuts and all FREE!

Hence the INSANELY large crowd....
 Then off to my niece's Summer violin recital.....
Yep that is her....isn't she cute!  She did a great job!
I failed to mention that a Build a Bear visit was also thrown into the weekend....thanks to their amazing auntie!  Here they are showing off their Build A Bear work of arts...Indiana's a German Shepherd named Fluffy in a dress with an IPod of course.  She cracks me up :).

Then on to a spur of the moment visit to the Splash Pad....My poor kids in their clothes.  At least we had camp chairs, sunscreen and towels for the venture.

Kids EVERYWHERE! 
On to painting....Grandma is in charge of the Art Contest at the Utah County Fair.  She decided in the midst of the craziness to have them sit down and paint something to enter.

"B" REALLY got into it :)......

I Missed the Parade (and the photos) but the kids had fun.  Especially my cute lil' pooper scooper.....he was not too excited about his Scout fundraiser.  

On to Carnival Party #2.  Once again these cute little cake toppers can be found HERE

This time no kids (aside from the cousins)....no games.  Good thing about having a two year old they don't mind "hand me down" parties.  I had all the plates, napkins, silverware...probably about the easiest party I have thrown :) and she had a blast!


Her Pinata quickly turned into a Hi-Ya-Ta.  "B" is into Hi-Ya'ing just about everything these days :).

Clean up and off to the REAL Carni.....we got there just in time to stand at the ticket box deciding on how many tickets to buy and watch it close.  The kids were not happy campers.  The hubby and I on the other hand were just a little bit happy (not going to lie :).

Luckily we got to distract them with the fireworks and bribe them with a movie and a treat instead :).

Thought I would share in the insanity!  Happy Monday everyone.  I am off to the Zoo!  

JODY



No comments:

Post a Comment