Friday, July 27, 2012

Fab Find Friday

My girls are loving these toys.......

It started with a gift for my nephew.  I found this fun line of toys at Target.  Affordable (most under 20 bucks)....cute....unique....SCORE.  

He opened it up and it was quickly the favorite toy in the room.  With all of the kids!  All of the cousins eight and under were fighting over it.  

There is always a little satisfaction felt when you pick out a good toy.  An internal fist bump :).  One of those toys that don't get tossed aside for the next big thing.....this was one of them.  They even come with a little booklet of hilarious Kidism's for the adults enjoyment.  

After the warm reception I decided to buy one for B's birthday.  Only problem I have seen so far is the battle between the girls.  I am quickly realizing that I have to buy two of things these days.

I never understood the "two of everything" phenomenon until I had the two girls.  Same gender, close in age....you should automatically invest in two.

Funny enough, my girls are fighting over the "doco set" (as "B" calls it) right now, as I am blogging about it :).  

After the popularity of the first toy I thought I would try another one of their toys for Indiana's birthday.  


Success yet again!  It combines the beloved "Dr. Kit" with tiny fury animals, doors and keys!  How could you go wrong there?  A steal under 25.00 and hours of entertainment for both of my girls.   

That completes my Fab Find Friday!  If you have any upcoming kids birthday parties to attend I highly recommend heading to Target and checking this line out.

Happy Friday Everyone! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment