Friday, July 6, 2012

I love this land!

This Fourth of July was calm around here.  We didn't do the parade or any of the local Fourth festivities.  We did get the house clean, go to Brave in 3D and hit the local town Fireworks.  We had a ban on fireworks in our city due to the fires all over the state.  You just can't miss fireworks on the 4th!


Okay these are NOT the actual fireworks I saw.  I forgot the camera so I am re-purposing my Strawberry Days Fireworks photo ;).

Spending the time at home gave me time to reflect.....reflect on what I am grateful for.  I am grateful for so much.

I am so grateful....to live in this country.  America is AMAZING!  Even in our current "Economic Condition" we have so much more than others in different parts of the world even in our "worst of times". 

I am so grateful for.....these little guys....and that I have the freedom to have three kids....to raise them how I see fit....to teach them about God....send them to school....the list goes on.

And this guy......
 He is an AMAZING dad and always helps (or try's to help) keep things light.......

I am grateful for...the beauty of this country.  You could spend a lifetime traveling this country and not see ALL of it's beauty.  That amazes me to think about.

I am SO Grateful for......the rain to help with the fires throughout the state.  Many Many prayers have been answered.

I am grateful for....the many men AND women that have fought for my freedom whether at home or abroad, past or present.  I have friends with husbands that serve our country and the sacrifice of the wives and families is a HUGE one.

I am grateful for......OPPORTUNITY.  I think this word truly defines America.

The list could go on....and on...and on.  My heart is full.

I hope you all had a great 4th and have an amazing weekend!

JODY













No comments:

Post a Comment