Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nick Names.....

My kids' nicknames are ever evolving....which would have to be terribly confusing for them (especially my 2 year old).

My hubby's nickname for "B" has evolved from "B" (for Baby) to Ava....my original favorite baby name.  Interesting :)
Indiana's nicknames have probably had the most evolution....she has been called Bug....Sis....Little Tiny....and her most current: LuLu.  
The "Coyster" has been Coy Bear.....and Bear....lately it is "Tween-y" or "PT".  At this age generally nicknames are out of the question.

You want to know what my nickname was as a kid....LYNARD.  Yep, I will forever be reminded, taunted, teased for that lovely nickname.

Can you get much worse than that?  If your nick name was worse....let me know.  

We can go to therapy together :).

JODY




No comments:

Post a Comment